A new unique MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product reliably defends PC against computer malware and on-line threats at unsurpassed, highest security levels.
A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product ( nuwavesoft.com ) effectively prevents, stops, and eliminates computer viruses and spyware. The revolutionary underlying software technology enables multiple antivirus and antispyware scan-engines running on the same PC. A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product is truly unique, because it offers unprecedented security benefits of running multiple antivirus and spyware scan-engines simultaneously, in parallel, and without performance degradation! No other computer security product for PC in the world is capable of or offering that to date.
What multi-core antivirus and antispyware solution means? Comparatively speaking, you can imagine all the benefits of having computer processor with more than one CPU core. The modern multi-core computer processors allow smoother performance and much increased speed of computer applications, which translates into better overall experience delivered to the end-users.
Conceptually similar, a multi-core antivirus and antispyware solution runs multiple antivirus and spyware scan-engines simultaneously and in parallel. As result, it delivers exceptional performance while providing the strongest protection against malware and on-line threats. With total four anti-malware scan-engines employed, MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product continuously scans PC at the same speed as traditional single-core solutions from competitors, while delivering unprecedented four times the protection! Currently, MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product utilizes world’s leading two antivirus and two antispyware scan-engines: Frisk ( f-prot.com ), Norman ( norman.com ), Lavasoft ( lavasoft.com ), and Sunbelt ( sunbelt-software.com ).
Why end-users need a multi-core anti-malware solution? Are traditional single-core computer security products not enough? Well, the truth of the matter is that none of the traditional single-core computer security products can provide 100% protection alone. There are at least seven major computer security vendors in the world who claim that precisely their brand is the world’ leading solution. And yet multiple tests performed by credible and independent computer security certification institutions ( such as virusbtn.com , westcoastlabs.org , and so forth) do demonstrate year after year that even the very best individual single-core computer security product can only deal with approximately 98% of the existing computer viruses and spyware. Of course, there is no conscious end-user who wants to be unprotected and to face remaining 2% computer viruses and spyware and yet they all do, unfortunately. A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product eliminates this problem! Each and every individual scan-engine differs from the other. And all scan-engines have their own specific pros and cons in certain areas, such as heuristics, scanning speed, dealing with unknown malware, and so forth. So, all end-users inherently tied up with those pros and cons of the underlying single-core scan-engines. A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product eliminates this problem too! Also, concerned computer users sometimes install more than one computer security solution their PCs. Little do they know that the different security products do not live well with each other on one PC – they constantly conflicting and causing instabilities and a sizeable performance hits too. It is not uncommon for end-users to have PC crashes when the two or more antivirus or other security products start fighting for control over PC. By engineering the four security cores together, MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product eliminates these problems completely!
A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product is uniquely powerful, because by running multiple antivirus and spyware scan-engines simultaneously and in parallel – it creates unsurpassed synergy of combined strengths provided by each individual scan-engine! The new integrated multi-core solution ensures smooth and problem-free operation of all four antivirus and antispyware scan-engines in real-time. There are no conflicts, no compatibility problems and no fighting for control over PC among the cores. The four engines are working in synergy continuously scanning and protecting your PC much better and even faster than many of the traditional anti-malware products with just one core! And unlike many traditional PC security products, MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware works transparently and is compatible with third-party antivirus, antispyware and firewall applications. And of course – all four security engines receive online updates in real-time, ensuring uninterrupted, the highest reliability, and up to date security measures.
A MultiCore AntiVirus & AntiSpyware product brings the PC security to a truly new height!